Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Digging deeper (in my desk)...

Ok so I was sitting at my desk today thinking that maybe, just maybe it is time to look through my drawers and start emptying some things out that never belonged to me. Well...wouldn't you know it I sit at Joe Nio's old desk and sure enough I start digging through a drawer of very odd things.
Wham--I see Johanna's name, then wham Kevin's name, then wham Kate's name and so on. I'm thinking to myself its 1215pm on a Tue am I having some type of Adcenter flashback? I realize I have come across a goldmine of VCU Adcenter INTERNSHIP books from our class--remember the stuff you guys created at the end of 2005?? Well it's here in all its glory, the uncompleted, the unfinished and the unrefined versions of each of you who applied for an internship at lovely Ogilvy in Chicago.
Don't worry Ill toss them out you guys have come a million miles from that point.
Hope everyone is doing WONDERFUL!!!

1 comment:

Johanna Beyenbach said...

That's awesome. The one you found of mine is actually from the beginning of March 2005, so there is some pretty terrible work in there. I love Joe Nio - I remember having lunch with him at that Indian place downstairs. mmm! Hope you're well <3