Friday, October 17, 2008

Books

I've never read Siddhartha or heard of Paul Buckley.
1. I've heard of the book about the boy and buddha.
2. I now know that I like the work of Paul Buckley.
3. What really compelled me to share this was Paul Buckley's explanation of Siddhartha.
3a. More accurately, it was the realization that two unknowns can use each other as a catalyst to create something deeply identifiable for us to find out about ourselves.
clipped from gdnss.com

Paul Buckley:
Siddhartha, by Herman Hesse

I have a bad tendency to over-explore things; to sometimes think that in order to find the right answer, one needs to look at EVERYTHING. Anything that reminds me that the answer is always nearby…grab it and keep moving…is good for me – visually and personally.
 blog it

No comments: