Sunday, February 03, 2008

Can't let Mike have all the fun...

It's a nice place with really nice people. It's a new arena for me, interactive that is, but as the world turns more to the web I think it's a good skill to master.

For the time being, I'll be running the PhRMA and Georgetown U. accounts. So, if anyone needs to know the next time Montel will be on the Partnership for Prescriptions RV let me know...I just can't seem to get away from those RV's.

Miss you all and hope to see everyone soon!

3 comments:

mikekarnj said...

Congrats Glenn! Where are they based out of?

Joshua said...

this looks like a really smart move, my good man. well done!

glennd said...

They're based out of DC, but have offices in Boston, Austin and a few smaller factions in SF, NYC, LA and Charlottesville.

Thanks for the congrats.