Monday, January 07, 2008

Howdy


Tom sent this to me. He is using it in some sort of deck- for what I don't know. He refuses to post it. He also owes me dollars. Over 100 of them. Deadbeat.

http://www.yhchang.com/DAKOTA.html

We thought it was a Bukowski poem. Turns out, its Ezra Pound.

Boyd thinks that the breakneck pace of bits is the artists attempt to convey chaos, which is integral to the feel of the piece.

I just really really (two times) like it.

If you do too- check out a few of his others. Deadbeat really likes "the end".

2 comments:

kevin said...

he still owes me 80 dollars. deadbeat.

alexis said...

my favorite part is the mention of chanel no. 5.
i feel pathetic that i left nbc on earlier and now 'deal or no deal' is on. it's hard to hear howie mandel's inflection in the background while that dakota played.
thanks, deadbeat.