Friday, November 03, 2006

Bday


Just wanted to wish Josh a belated birthday if he ever gets on this thing.

Any other birthdays coming up? Whatever happen to that list you made barrie? I only knew it was Joshs bday because of facebook. Yeah I know. Sad.


Update - I just realized that Alison already posted BDAY wishes to everyone so now I feel like an idiot because I just duplicated a post and I forgot to mention Raqib and Kerry. Happy birthday to you guys too. I do have an excuse though because I am five hours ahead of you guys and eight hours ahead of Josh. Sorry I don't have a picture of you Raqib but Kumar is filling in for you.




I don't think I picked up any diseases in Thailand but I do have funny stories that top the "Hi, my name is Thompson and I like the feeling of a warm pizza on my penis" one. Do you think anyone like an employer will read this blog because I can post them. I actually have one from last night. Shit, I just realized that my life is a big joke.

2 comments:

krissie said...

Oh man, I miss you Mike. I just laughed for like 30 minutes about the Thompson/pizza comment. Good times.

Joshua said...

Thanks Mike. It wasn't quite the same as my b-day at catch 22. remember? when felix kept taking shots with all of us, and then peaced-out when it was his turn to buy a round. Oh, i remember felix, I remember.