Sunday, November 12, 2006

Alllllllright!

Hi everyone, it's Charlie (in case the user name is Penthias)!!! I made it here. I had to create four blogs to do it, but I made it. I miss you all!!! Life in SF is wonderful. I am digging Mill Valley, the amazing natural resources here (10 minutes to the redwoods, 20 minutes to the ocean, etc., etc.,) my new house and under 10 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge! Teaching is overwhelming - the program needs lots of work and because I am teaching so many classes, I am not getting much tme to work on it. BUT, that should change next semester.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of the house: Come and visit!!! I have plenty of room (By the way, the view is awesome and the furniture is not mine!! It was put there to sell the house).

I love you all!





5 comments:

alexis said...

CHAAARRRRLLLIEEEE!!!! YAY! Your place looks amazing and it sounds so perfect for you! I'm so glad you're on the blog. It wouldn't be the same without you:)
Love,
alexis

kevin said...

Wow, nice place. Glad to hear you're doing well. Would love to get out to visit sometime.

Barrie said...

the choice of wall decor is interesting and what is with the phallic table thingys.
over all, however, i'm for it.

Johanna Beyenbach said...

I'm so glad you made it on! wonderful :)

Charlie said...

Barrie

The wall decor came from when they staged the house, that is set it up and brought in furniture to sell it.

The phallic thingys are yours if you want them. HA!